• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009+Snow=Perfect Day/few pics

TyJustice

Came across him as I was driving out..Funny thing is I spent many days and even more walking miles during the hunting season in the same area and came up empty!! Dog almost went through the windshield though!:-D

idM1028

Came across him as I was driving out..Funny thing is I spent many days and even more walking miles during the hunting season in the same area and came up empty!! Dog almost went through the windshield though!:-D
Silly dogs. rofl
Great pics though. We finally got our first bit of snow this year here. Didn't take any pics. Figured the day would be better spent doing basic maintenance stuff (changed the oil and fuel filter, cleaned the air filter, fuel return and CDR valve)

TyJustice

Nice pictures. All we got here was a dusting last week. Best Buck I've seen this year. The season here has been rotten.....too much rain. Nice looking rig you got there:beer:
He was a really nice buck..Wish I could have got a pic head on. He had a really nice spread and may score in the next two years, if he can make it that long! He was hot on the trail of a couple of does and could care less if I was there!

91W350

You guys in Texas have Palo Duro Canyon, it would be great for a rally! I did not see any decent sized deer when I was in Texas, lots of them, just much smaller than what I am used to. Glen