• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 prices

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I found an M101 I think. Whats a good price for one with the racks but no bows or top? Its a 5 lug style with out surge brakes. Lane is this an early version of what you took to Fl?

citizensoldier

Yes gymp.. need more info for a accurate price but if the tires are good and the box is straight and not rusty.. I would guess $500 to $800... Bows and cover add a bit more... You can get some nice ones through GL for around $500 and then you have to get it home.. buyer fee, tax, bla, bla, bla...

CGarbee

It appears to be a M101A1. You can tell the difference between a M101 and M101A1 from the brake handles (unless, of course, somebody has doone some swapping of assemblies...). You've also got the bent bar welded on the a-frame for the intervehecular cable plug to rest in when it is not in use (looks like the person who has the trailer didn't bother with this as the cable is just sorta flopping about...).
It's missing one cross piece on the front rack...

Sarge

M101 price

$450 is a good deal for an M101 that is straight.
Looking at your photo's that 101 looks pretty good.
Although I don't need another 101, if someone local had one like that, I would snap it up right away.
Location can drive the price higher (think California) and surge brakes are nice but not really necessary unless your tow vehicle is small and you have a heavy load.
-Sarge

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks