• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 trailer and a Haflinger?

Mike_Pop

Well, I crammed a Haflinger into my M101 trailer and am hauling it from Arkansas to Nevada. It's a slow ride going over mountains since the M1009 is loaded with a bunch of stuff too. On the flats, I can cruise around 60mph comfortably. Once I get the Haffie home, I will transfer it to my flat deck trailer and haul it up to Portland where I am delivering it to a friend. I'm then picking up a Mighty Mite that I purchased from him.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that's amazing that you're able to fit a Halfie in a 3/4-ton trailer. Looks like a baby peeking its head out of a blanket! Good luck with the move....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks