• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Wheel Cylinders?

xonetruthcrewx

I recently picked up a M101A2 and have since been working on getting it back to 100%. After a new master cylinder, actuator damper, shocks, lights, etc., etc., I think everything is good to go. I then attempted to bleed the brakes. Well, that didn't work out so well. So now I need to replace both wheel cylinders. I'm going to replace all the lines/fittings as well.

Anyways.... I have searched all over and I have not been able to find replacement parts. So before I tear the trailer down to a non-operational state and remove the cylinders to take them into NAPA, I figured that I would ask here. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

blybrook

Search for a thread on M101/116 brake parts / shoes. The civy equivalents are listed there along with links to etrailer dot com.

If I wasn't on my dumb phone, I'd provide the link. I have posted to that thread myself, so it'll be under one of my posts if you search my postings. Any trailer shop can get them; not so sure about NAPA.

HTH

xonetruthcrewx

blybrook

MWMULES - Good link there. Thanks you. But, I am still in need of the individual wheel cylinders.

These two links are to the wheel cylinders used on the brake assembly in your provided link ...

Wheel Cylinder - 10" and 12" Single Serve RH Redline Accessories and Parts BP17-020
Wheel Cylinder - 10" and 12" Single Serve LH Redline Accessories and Parts BP17-030

Questions is.... Are these wheel cylinders a direct replacement for the OEM brake assembly?

Yes, these cylinders are a direct replacement. I was able to locate them at a local trailer shop so I didn't have to wait for shipping.

HTH