• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 heavy modding ...would U do it?

MilChevyguy

HI M1031 I wish.......I bought it local in Toronto off an online classified (not sure if I can mention names here) and what another member here told me that my truck AND trailer were just bought at auction and sold to me....unfortunately for me it was WAY more than the seller paid for them, SO after buying them and joining here I found out that although I didn't get ripped off...I did pay alot. If there are more trucks in TO where did they end up I wonder? would be nice to find more members.

Right now my M1010 is whole and complete as I bought it...I haven't done anthing to it but hoping the weather will get better soon...I don't really have anywhere to work on it so it may have to go.

You have an M1010 and a M1009 in the pictures above???....are you selling the Blazer?? maybe we could work something out.

SandM1010

I got my M1010 around 4 years ago. it was last used as a service truck so some of the ambulance parts in the back were replaced with tool storage. I converted the back to a camper. propane stove, heater and a sink. added a bed and folding table and a small window in each side. I use it surf fishing on the long island beaches mostly and it works great. I keep the outside looking stock as possible but get to have lots of use also. kind of the best of both worlds. the truck gets usedView attachment 423389View attachment 423390View attachment 423391

M1031CMT

Well as long as you are happy with your purchase then it is all good.

We got an M1008, M1009, M1010 and an M1031 here.

Yes the M1009 is for sale. Maybe we could do a deal if you are finding that the M1010 is a little too big for you. I am located just north of Brockville.

HI M1031 I wish.......I bought it local in Toronto off an online classified (not sure if I can mention names here) and what another member here told me that my truck AND trailer were just bought at auction and sold to me....unfortunately for me it was WAY more than the seller paid for them, SO after buying them and joining here I found out that although I didn't get ripped off...I did pay alot. If there are more trucks in TO where did they end up I wonder? would be nice to find more members.

Right now my M1010 is whole and complete as I bought it...I haven't done anthing to it but hoping the weather will get better soon...I don't really have anywhere to work on it so it may have to go.

You have an M1010 and a M1009 in the pictures above???....are you selling the Blazer?? maybe we could work something out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks