• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 8 6/12 hub and studs

stewy1212

Hi all, I'm a new proud owner of a m101a2 3/4 trailer. I have a 8 lug hub that's needs replacement and am having a hard time finding one HELP!!!! I need this baby to haul some firewood and it's getting pretty cold up here in the northeast. Anyone know where to find a Dexter hub it's 8 lug 6.5" bolt pattern 2.5" studs with 9/16-18 thread

stewy1212

tried etrailer already, also called dexter axle, the hub was made special for the military and they stopped making them in the early ninties, I think my only hope is to find a used one somewhere.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if they would bother but there are lots of m101 trailers and axles at lamar Recycling in Purvis Miss. Don't number off hand but google it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks