• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 part-out -- with fuel tank

kaiser715

M101A2 part-out...

I got some parts from a couple of M101A2's that I need to get rid of. All prices are OBO...if you think a price is nuts, make an offer. All parts located in Sanford, NC (down S of Raleigh on US-1). No shipping.

first up is a complete hitch assembly. $50.00

Landing leg that's been cut off and a plate welded on, then large swivel caster with 2 pneumatic tires bolted to it. Makes trailer manuverable by hand/winch. $20.00

The axle under the 102 had been lenthened. I needed the 3" ID tube that sleeved it together to shorten another axle, so I cut this one back apart. Each "half" has good bearings, brake drums, backing plate, brake hardware, shoes. $50 for both (good for a spare tire mount, spare hub, brakes, etc).

A couple of handbrake levers. Not in the best shape,but maybe what somebody needs. $10 for both.

Tires and rims...tires only good for rollers (age), rims good. I got maybe 6 tires/wheels, 4 rims. $5 each.

Brackets from inside trailer bed, I dunno what they were for. Aluminum. $10

Filler neck for gas tank, also includes brace not shown. $20

Fuel tank. Sound, I used to use it for my generator with no issues. Includes brackets/straps to mount. $150

Again, all parts are OBO. All parts are located in Sanford, NC, and I prefer not to ship.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks