• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A3 data plate - pic needed

Billsbet0

I'd greatly appreciate it if an M101A3 owner could post a few pics of their data plates? I need to have some made for my trailer but need to know what they look like. I have the SN for my unit.

Thanks!

Billsbet0

If you can I would appreciate a picture of it as well. I've been looking for a good picture of either a m116a3 data plate or an M101a3 data plate. A Kasel would be great but any of them would be great.

I looked in the TM and only remember seeing the diagrams for the m116a2e1 trailer if I remember right and the M101a2. I don't know if I missed the A3 plates or not. I'll go back again and take a look. Thanks, notagain those should work for what I need.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M116A2, M116A2E1, and M116A3 Chassis Trailers all show the same data plate in the TM.

serious_lee

Here's mine... not sure if you're still looking for one. I can't make out the plate on the frame since it's all faded, but this one is pretty clear.

Attachments

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Lee- mine has no black paint left, just shiny aluminum. With this pic I can show the DMV clerk that the numbers stamped in my plate correspond to the fields showing what they are (hope that works!).

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see it now. This is for the late model a2 and a3 ribbed beds with the 4 lifting eyes. Could you take another close up pic of the plate. I could use 2 and maybe I can find someone to duplicate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks