• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A3 Herlong Recovery

Stormcrow

Hello folks, been lurking a while...first post.

I won a GL auction back in April for an M101A3. Being this was my first government demil-type purchase it took a while for my EUC to clear....4 months! The girl and I made the trip up to Herlong from Phoenix for the pick-up. It was a long drive and even longer wait, but it was worth it! The trailer is in fantastic shape and I am extremely happy with the purchase. I was also very pleased with how it towed, smooth sailing the whole way!

It came with the sides and bows, but no cover. The only thing missing (that I can tell so far) is one of the "L" shape pins that keeps the rear gate in place on the tailgate or flipped back along the side and also think the crank handle for the front landing leg is missing as well. I've already researched the cover...any quick suggestions on where I can pick up the small parts before I dig into the search function?

So now comes the fun part, doing the preventative maintenance work and getting it ready to go camping! I will attempt to attach a few pics for your viewing pleasure...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks