• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 Shelter Tiedowns

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got done removing my shelter tie downs due to swapping a bed side. My rear two are pretty bent up. Does anyone have any spares they want to get rid of? I was not going to reinstall them but they are kind of growing on me and i've decided they will go back on if I can get new ones. So, any leads are appreciated. :wink:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well my camera puked so here goes: The front has a "U" channel that crosses the front of the bed over the front stake pockets. It has two half circle rods for the tie down loops. The channel is bolted through the front stake pockets with 2 bolts that pass all the way through the bed. On the back of the bed are two angled supports that also pass through the stake pockets in addition to 4 more support bolts. These provide one heavy tie down in each of the four corners of the bed.