• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1030M1 cable needed

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Before I go the route of getting Motion Pro to make one up, does anyone have a compression release cable? It goes from the CR to the KLR choke lever. And…. if I have some made, does anyone need one?

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you confirmed that a choke cable for a KLR650 won't work? I have no idea, but you might want to check. HDT tried to use as many standard KLR650 components as they could.

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you confirmed that a choke cable for a KLR650 won't work? I have no idea, but you might want to check. HDT tried to use as many standard KLR650 components as they could.
Thank you. I have one original that came on a second bike with a straight in threaded ferrule at the thumb lever. But, the compression release end does not have a large enough barrel fitting for the lever. All the KLR cables I’ve found have a 90 degree fitting up top and again are too small at the CR. Thanks again for replying. The guys at the Kawasaki dealership were no help whatsoever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks