• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1045 lighting issue

MIDDLEMAN

2003 model year. I have not a single light other than the brake and wait. Have a M998 but they have some differences. The first thing I noticed is on the driver side , under hood access panel behind the headlight there are three ground wires.....only two are hooked up, one smaller to to marker light mount bolt and one bigger on a front light bolt. Same on both models, but a # 92 E is not hooked to anything and is not on the M998 any thoughts out there on this wire and the M1045 lights. I figure I could just ground with the other larger, but why is it off in the first place?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks