• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 at Redstone Arsenal to MI

chiefwollam

I have a M105 at Redstone and was wondering if anyone is nearby that could pick it up for me and hold it for a week or two. BC returned my EUC after 5 days...(GL world record?) and since it is CHRISTMAS my plate is pretty full... I appreciate any assistance offered.

Tom

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M105 at Redstone Arsenal

I am wating for my ok from BC to pick up 4 of the trailers at Redstone Arsenal when does yours have to be picked up?

grounded

Banned
IF you get someone to hold it, and can wait till first part of january i will be going down to huntsville and be coming back with a empty trailer i can haul it back to northwest ohio for you if you are interested. Just cover my fuel for the return trip is all i ask. Let me know if i can help.

TaylorTradingCo

Redstone pickup

I will be going to Redstone soon to pick up 10 M105's myself. If your truck is a runner, I might be able to pick it up for you and bring it back to Ringgold, GA just below Chattanooga, TN.

I can hold it for you no problem and maybe the guy from Ohio could bring it up to you.

You were talking to me about buying some trailer accessories, we could just throw them in the bed and cover them all in one trip maybe.

Derek Taylor

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have picked up several items at Redstone and know the folks there well.
I am picking up a 3/4 ton trailer as soon as the hated SF97 clears. I will be going up in the bob duece to pick the trailer up.
If they will load my trailer in your trailer I can pick it up for you. I am 80m miles SE of Huntsville.
PM if interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks