• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 deminsion

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: M105 deminsion

FMJ said:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=21297&highlight=m105+weight

Or a quick search!
Search? Why search if someone else will do it and post what you need? Once again, use of spellcheck will improve yours and others results. Just once, I would like to see someone ask how to find(use the search) something they need to know.(don't ask FT though!) :lol:

txdodge43man, this is not a personal hit at you, just a reminder to all.(try) :)
btw, I have asked this same question(m105 info) also. Now I am more familiar with the TMs and search.

txdodge43man

well my computer skills are improving but when I type in what I want to search for like m105 trailer and it brings up 15 pages of stuff that has nothing to do with a m105 trailer its easer just to ask. pluss the spell check dosn't seem to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks