• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a1 levers

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
manual wheel brakes for parking and keeping it from rolling.

Nothing to do with the air system to my knowledge, just a mechanical parking brake same as the parking/emergency brake on any car.

Nothing to do with tilting

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending on which model you have one of these TM's should cover it .

TM10-5411-232-13&P.pdf
TM10-5411-232-13&P Operators, Unit and direct support and maintenance manual for CBC for M105 Trailer.

TM9-2330-213-14&P.pdf
TM9-2330-213-14&P Operators, Unit and direct support and maintenance manual M103-105-107 Incl. Parts.

TM9-2320-324-14&P.pdf
TM9-2320-324-14&P Operators, Unit and direct support and maintenance manual M105A3 Incl. parts.

Noodleman33

manual wheel brakes for parking and keeping it from rolling.

Nothing to do with the air system to my knowledge, just a mechanical parking brake same as the parking/emergency brake on any car.

Nothing to do with tilting
That's male's sense I dunno why I thought it would tilt it'd be cool if it did tho

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's male's sense I dunno why I thought it would tilt it'd be cool if it did tho
for the 101/116 series there are some people that claim they can tilt. They can sort of, but it wasn't designed for it and can break the frame if you do it just a little too much/too far. Definitely not recommended.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks