• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 crane options/alternatives?

Third From Texas

Do you have any pics of your brush gaurd im getting closer to building a set of nerf bars the only thing im positive of that they will outline the windsheild and be able to have hinged flip over sort of like blast shields like they have on the missle launcher trucks they would lay on the roof till you fliped them over to rest on nerf bar below windshield and be able to lock them in place and the same for side glass to protect from rock throwers ect but be able to see to drive if you had too
Only in my mind. Have a folder full of images from other trucks and the Interwebz. I know what I want to do, though.

I really need a proper bender before I start that aspect of the project. I have to make a repair to my sand rail frame (which is torn down) and a roof rack for my pre-runner car (also down for shock rebuild, bushings, and paint). I figured since I have so much to do it would be cheaper to just buy a bender than to source the fab work.

Money is a bit tight right now (tied up in my parts truck that may actually be 100% viable). That truck becomes my Oct project and by Halloween it's either driving, sold, or getting parted out.
Too many projects.

LOL

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Only in my mind. Have a folder full of images from other trucks and the Interwebz. I know what I want to do, though.

I really need a proper bender before I start that aspect of the project. I have to make a repair to my sand rail frame (which is torn down) and a roof rack for my pre-runner car (also down for shock rebuild, bushings, and paint). I figured since I have so much to do it would be cheaper to just buy a bender than to source the fab work.

Money is a bit tight right now (tied up in my parts truck that may actually be 100% viable). That truck becomes my Oct project and by Halloween it's either driving, sold, or getting parted out.
Too many projects.

LOL
What ever do you mean!?

I was told when these big green trucks arrived at my place - there is supposed to be a sack of money somewhere under the seat or something like that. Automatically refills itself too according to legend. I am still looking for mine - but that's what I was told. :cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks