• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 LMTV from KY to NC

bellavesus

Looking for help to get the new acquisition home. My bobbed deuce is simply not big enough to flat tow it home, and the veritread service more than doubled its shipping quote after I bought the truck. Any leads/ideas out there? Its about 400 miles, i was prepared to pay $2 a loaded mile, maybe a bit more- is that realistic?

bellavesus

Im looking to transport a newly acquired M1078 from Fort Campbell KY to Asheville, NC. The time window is end of next week should be picked up, delivery is whenever it arrives ha ha. It runs, but says the "gear selector is inoperable" so i imagine that means it needs winching onto a trailer- or driveshaft removal and flat tow. I will pay, im just fed up with veritread more than doubling shipping quotes AFTER the auction closes.

unitedstatesoffreight

Im looking to transport a newly acquired M1078 from Fort Campbell KY to Asheville, NC. The time window is end of next week should be picked up, delivery is whenever it arrives ha ha. It runs, but says the "gear selector is inoperable" so i imagine that means it needs winching onto a trailer- or driveshaft removal and flat tow. I will pay, im just fed up with veritread more than doubling shipping quotes AFTER the auction closes.
Hey there I sent you a private message yesterday, not sure if you saw it. I’d be more than happy to help you. Feel free to. Call me anytime at 484-431-9509. My name is Nick, hope to hear from you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks