• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 vs BAE Brazos

ICONchad

I think worldwide machinery bought a bunch of them up and rebranded them as "titans". Just trying to see what the differences are and if paying 4x or 5x the price would even be worth it.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They have all that DEF emissions crap on them. Worldwide has a bunch of them, been sitting there since the end of BAE's Sealy TX plant. I see them parked at the Worldwide yard every day.

ICONchad

I use to have a unimog that was easy to register here in the peoples republic of California because it was from 78 but i'm thinking they won't go for a m-1078 since its not old enough to not have to smog.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks