• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078A1 Axle Shafts Removed

jfpf6061

Hi,

We just received an M1078a1. The axle shafts were removed for towing and are not with the truck. Does anyone know if the axle shafts for the M1078 and M1078A1 are the same?

Thanks.
Jim

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I believe they are the same. There are two different style of axles. The older ones are steel and the newer cast. I have seen cast ones on older trucks and steel on newer ones though.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have axle shafts for the rear axle available, PM me if interested. These are from A1 vehicles.

coachgeo

Hi,

We just received an M1078a1. The axle shafts were removed for towing and are not with the truck. Does anyone know if the axle shafts for the M1078 and M1078A1 are the same?

Thanks.
Jim
look in the bed pockets where the bows etc. are stored. Not sure they will fit in there.... but if so would sure be a convenient place to have stuffed them in if so.

jfpf6061

Thank you. I found some already but I will keep you in mind if I need anything else. The truck was damaged in the transport to my location so I know I will need something else sooner than later.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks