• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078A1 not charging in neutral! FIXED!

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this what your looking for???

If not let me know what you need, I'll try and get it from my photographs list of my A1. I have hundreds of pictures of my truck and it's systems I took when I got it home, just in case I needed to look at something without having to go out to the truck everytime.

Tom.

IMG_1083.JPEG
IMG_1084.JPEG
IMG_1085.JPEG
IMG_3055.JPEG
IMG_3064.JPEG

EDIT: I added the two photographs of the PDP, top and bottom from 2002 A1.

Last edited:

coachgeo

Is this what your looking for???

Tom.

.... Picties...
would it be correct to say that is early A1

and below is later A1 as in the A1r).

PS- someone grab and copy these pics to here..... this ad's images will go bye bye soon. Not in position to grab images right now or I would

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
would it be correct to say that is early A1

and below is later A1 as in the A1r).

PS- someone grab and copy these pics to here..... this ad's images will go bye bye soon. Not in position to grab images right now or I would

Images are here now for the A1 truck Dash Components

s-l1600 001.jpgs-l1600 002.jpgs-l1600 003.jpgs-l1600 004.jpgs-l1600 005.jpgs-l1600 006.jpg

Ronmar

I would call the pics with the 4 individual power dist modules/PDMs an A1R…

The A1 panel was a green circuit board with soldered on components and sockets, like in these pics. For the R it appears that they replaced the circuit board with the 4 PDMs and kept the ign relays K1 and K2 on the underside of the same type mounting subframe…

IMG_3446.jpegIMG_3447.jpeg

Third From Texas

He has a 2005 so...could be either way ?

BAE had a big roulette wheel and a headless chicken when it came to putting together their early trucks.

"We're out of 3126s? Break out the C7s (but keep using the old rear ends until they are gone). Here, put this grill on that one"

Ronmar

He has a 2005 so...could be either way ?

BAE had a big roulette wheel and a headless chicken when it came to putting together their early trucks.

"We're out of 3126s? Break out the C7s (but keep using the old rear ends until they are gone). Here, put this grill on that one"

I think S&S did the same thing With the A0. I call them A0.5’s… A1 panel with no LBCD or battery disconnect box…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks