• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1090 Relay Valve and Brake Chamber part numbers

crownfire

I need a part number for a new relay valve that sits on the inboard side of the left frame rail just opposite of the air dryer. A rebuild kit part number would be helpful too. Mine is venting air out the bottom. I've used the part number from the 24P but it looks like Haldex either doesn't make them anymore or they're they're back ordered from the factory. Hoping a brake chamber diaphragm isn't busted. I could also use a part number for front and rear brake chambers from a supplier that still makes them. Thanks

coachgeo

Looks you got the TM's judging by your 24p mention. The chambers are pretty much commercial truck parts. There is also a quick and dirty spreadsheet stuck to the top of this FMTV forum with an ever updating list of part #'s

crownfire

Yes, I would think it would be easy to find a part number that’s still in production but I can’t. Meritor says that since it’s a military part they can’t give me any specs. Axletech says they discontinued it so long ago they don’t have any specs on it. Just thought somebody has had to replace one before and was able to find a civilian version that works.

coachgeo

Yes, I would think it would be easy to find a part number that’s still in production but I can’t. Meritor says that since it’s a military part they can’t give me any specs. Axletech says they discontinued it so long ago they don’t have any specs on it. Just thought somebody has had to replace one before and was able to find a civilian version that works.
must have missed my last post... will try again.... see sticky [h=3]Sticky: LMTV/FMTV Quck Parts Reference Spreadsheet[/h]
You will find it stuck to the top of this (FMTV) forum.

Just checked.... Yup, the front and rear chamber part numbers are in the spreadsheet...... with part number from sheet found one of them online without much problem.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Give me the NSN or part number you are looking for. I will find you the commercial replacement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks