• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1102 bed anchors ..?

rmss

Won an M1102 auction and noticed that the bed anchors are all (12) missing. I looked in TM 9-2330-392-14&P and the part seems to be listed as a "cover, access" (NSN 5340-01-412-1286 and part# s10-41xxzn01) Seems an odd description. Regardless, anyone know where I might find a dozen replacements? I did find the part listed on a few sites but all seemed geared toward RFQs for big orders, not little people like me.
m1102 missing anchors.jpg
m1102 anchors diagram.png
m1102 anchors parts list.png

rmss

It looks like standard recessed anchors. I suppose I'll see what the hole size is when it arrives, and whether any of the backing plates are still there.

Last edited:

rmss

Thanks, Zed254. That definitely looks like the original part. If/when I install something, I'll follow up with details on what I used.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
www.crofttrailer.com might have them.
It’s a standard pocket tie-down.
I just saw some for sale a few days ago when searching for something else.
Can’t remember now what site it was.

The manufacturers almost always never deal with individuals/civilians.

rmss

Yes, it is a standard pocket tie down. I was mistaken in thinking I needed the pockets - All I needed was the D rings and the bolts that hold them down. I bought a couple that are the entire assembly with pocket, but the center bolt is peened and doesn't come out. Well, unless you grind it. Will do that.