• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Cargo Platform?

gandalf23

Hello!

I bought what I was told is a cargo platform for a M1102 trailer.

My plan is to use it as a bed platform. The kids are in Cub Scouts and want to go camping this summer, so it's time to get the trailer ready!

IMG_6199.JPG

It does not fit, so I am wondering if anyone know what it is I do have?

It's close! The width it right, as you can see, but the corner pieces on the trailer prevent it from getting shoved all the way forward.

IMG_6200.JPGIMG_6201.JPG

Can't find any numbers or manufacturers info other than this:
IMG_6202.JPG

I can un bolt it, and remove the parts that stick out on either side and then it will fit, but before I do that, just wondering what it is I do have?, I can't find anything on it on teh internets, but maybe I am searching for the wrong thing? There are no mounting holes that match up with anything on the M1102 trailer, but that's not a big deal as I have a drill and can drill holes to match the existing holes on the trailer.

I am assuming it is supposed to be shoved all the way forward. It does not bolt on in the middle does it?

Thanks!

-Mike

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See this thread post #11

I thought it was the roof but probably the base you see in these pictures. It has been a few years since I posted about it.

the part number you showed also has the cage code 1vpw8 which is the supplier to the military: General Dynamics Mission Systems so this is part of a special electronics gizmo what cha ma call it....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks