• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 for bobber

3dAngus

It's a darn good question, and one I would like to know.
I looked it up in the trailer section and all we have is the unit level tm, TM 9-2330-392-14&P
This only covers tailgate removals, and does not cover bed removals.
I could not find reference to any other TMs on this trailer except some MWO tech manuals.
This is a question for SS members.
And if anyone knows of the depot level TM for the M1101/1102 series trailers and has it, please give it to the site for downloading on the tech manual section.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I picked up a couple of those trailers for a fellow member last year and if I remember correctly ((if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts so much) you can unbolt the body from the frame. I was thinking the same thing concerning using one for another purpose. They are a pretty good sized trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks