• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 +m35

Seth_O

Has anyone tried pulling an M1102 with a duece? I have a deuce and ran into an M1102, wondering if it has a good ride height, track width, etc for pulling behind the duece.

M105 is bigger than I want, and I like the look of the 1102 vs the 101AX. I had a go at search, but didn't see what I was looking for......

Last edited:

Nonotagain

The M1102 is going to have the same ride height as the M101A3 trailer.

Unless you mount another hitch on the M35, the trailer is going to ride nose high.

There haven't been a lot of M1102 trailers released for sale, so prices for them have been high compared to the M101 series trailers.

Seth_O

Just dont ever back up with it... It's short.

Good call - I couldn't back up the M105 when I had it. It seemed like the M1102 had both a better carrying capacity (weight) and more volume ability than the M101, going strictly from memory. That makes it awfully tempting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks