• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hard to tell from your picture what is damaged. If its thread coming out, anyone that repairs cargo covers or makes sails can handle that (or you can try hand sewing yourself, but not fun!) As far as replacement, you can find used and NOS covers all over the web and sometimes on government auctions. Locate the NSN number for the tan cover and hunt away. I was able to recently pick up a camo cover for mine for less than $50 on a Gov Planet auction. Just be patient. Some of the the military vehicle parts places may have them as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks