• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 HMMWV Leesburg, GA to Liberty Hill, TX

nairb

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for transportation for an M1123 HMMWV in Leesburg, Georgia 31763 delivered to Liberty Hill, TX 78642.

reloader64

Welcome to the site. If you're interested, the Lone Star chapter of the MVPA meets at Camp Mabry the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm, in the museum. There are a handful of us in the Leander/Liberty Hill/Bertram area. You'll see me driving around occasionally.

Scott

nairb

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. If you're interested, the Lone Star chapter of the MVPA meets at Camp Mabry the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm, in the museum. There are a handful of us in the Leander/Liberty Hill/Bertram area. You'll see me driving around occasionally.

Scott
Thanks Scott. Do I need to be a member to attend? Definitely interested in checking it out. Hopefully you’ll see me driving around soon, say hi if you do.

Also, transport is taken care of, thanks everyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks