• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 rear cargo cover

williamh

I’m looking for the uprights height to install the cargo cover, I looked threw 2k pages of useless info and found nothing. I got a bunch of 3/4 conduit and couplings and want to make my own frame , I really don’t want to spend all day cutting conduit and screw it up. If someone has the upright height from the bottom to the top of the 90 , at least get me close. Wanted to take it camping and use the rear to sleep in. 👍

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This pipe is MUCH heavier than conduit, so I don't recommend using it while driving. If you do, then put something inside of it like 1/2" black iron pipe or other heavy metal tubing, otherwise you'll end up with everything bending backwards

williamh

This pipe is MUCH heavier than conduit, so I don't recommend using it while driving. If you do, then put something inside of it like 1/2" black iron pipe or other heavy metal tubing, otherwise you'll end up with everything bending backwards
It’s just putting it up for camping. Lately it’s been nothing but raining in so cal. Gonna pull it down while driving. Just up to camp or display 😉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks