• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1151A1 roof panels to M1114

hedcrash

Sorry if wrong thread but searched and this seemed best. I am wondering if anyone can confirm if you can remove the roof panels from the M1151 and place on the M1114. I know a lot of these trucks purchased from GP for the 1114's dont have a roof. I know on some of the 1151's they have the split panel roof top, so seems to me based on my limited knowledge you may be able to remove them and place on another model? I know the 1151's have what looks like 1/4" aluminum roof and since its split pretty easy to disconnect and one or two people to move the roof to another truck? anyone?? thx

MerrickMotors

Sorry if wrong thread but searched and this seemed best. I am wondering if anyone can confirm if you can remove the roof panels from the M1151 and place on the M1114. I know a lot of these trucks purchased from GP for the 1114's dont have a roof. I know on some of the 1151's they have the split panel roof top, so seems to me based on my limited knowledge you may be able to remove them and place on another model? I know the 1151's have what looks like 1/4" aluminum roof and since its split pretty easy to disconnect and one or two people to move the roof to another truck? anyone?? thx

I’d like to know too!

Nutman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it will check out my m1114 project

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks