• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m116A trailer deck length

maplehillfrm

I see that on the specs, [as near as I can tell] the length of the deck on a 116a is about 7 feet + or - ?? is this correct,, I am thinking I can get 3 on a 25 ft deck,, with the tongue down and the back of the deck over the tongue, so they would be backed on the trailer with the tongues facing backwards,,,

do you guys think I can gain a few feet by sucking them in as close as they will go and get 4 on a trailer??

I am only concerned about getting the units on, I know the tongue will stick out the back a little,, not sure if the axles would hit the brake assembley on the tongue,, or if this is possible if say it has a genny on it,, or a bare trailer with nothing attached,,, just trying to weigh my options,

I think its the old trucker in me wanting to get a full load as much as possible,, thansk pat