• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M127

seems like the pics need to be posted or i may get a ration of heck so here is the latest little flat bed that we added to the pile.

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: M127

What does "WTZFAA" ( third photo) mean? I have that on my contact maintenance truck.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: M127

Dave P,

Did you pick that up from Lansing, and is it from the 107th Engineers?

TedG

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: M127

Dave,
You were in Lansing and did not stop in and say HI! and let me buy you a coffee? tisk tisk!

Nice trailer(s), are you sure your pole building is big enough now since you almost doubled it from your initial size?

Regards,

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: M127

TedG said:
Dave,
You were in Lansing and did not stop in and say HI! and let me buy you a coffee? tisk tisk!

Nice trailer(s), are you sure your pole building is big enough now since you almost doubled it from your initial size?

Regards,
Ted, trailer was picked up by a friend. the one with the Duece tractor.
I will eventually get to your place again.
I dont know about the barn being big enough but it is being built with expansion in mind!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: M127

David:
You can find out a lot about that trailer using the DODAAC which stands for Department of Defense Activity Address Code Each unit has a unique one and the equipment is tracked by that code. It sure is nice to have a wrecker to set those sideboards cause they weigh a ton and I struggled for hours setting mine and nearly got take off the trailer by them several times. I built mine into a high top so I could store stuff in there for the two years I would be in Korea. I hope the squirrels are not making a big mess of it.

Armada

Congrats Dave, that's one nice looking trailer! Are the side racks fiberglass? Looks like it in the pictures. Never knew they were made like that.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

The original side boards on these trailers was very dense mahogany. I have a few of those on my trailer and years ago at the DRMO in Fort Hood we got a few of them and made some nice furnature out of the boards.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: M127

Armada said:
Congrats Dave, that's one nice looking trailer! Are the side racks fiberglass? Looks like it in the pictures. Never knew they were made like that.
thanks Paul, the sides appear to be marine plywood wrapped in glass. this is the first trailer that ive bought that sides came with so i dont know what all they have used.