• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M129a2c from Eglin AFB FL to GA rally Union point

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased a van trailer today. I am planning on going to pick it up myself but, I figured I would throw it out there to see if someone is coming to the Georgia rally from Florida and has the capability to pull the trailer. I am willing to pay someone to transport the trailer. Let me know thanks J

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you could find a dolly similar to a fedex semi truck uses I could pull it for you. not sure if you could rent one.
Thank you very much for the offer but I wouldn't want you to pull it on a dolly because of how heavy it is and I don't know if the brakes are working. Thank you very much for the offer though. Depending on how far you are from there if I have any issues I may still contact you...!

camnite

I'm planning on leaving Wednesday and I need to pick up a trailer at clinto's house, but I can alter my schedule if you need a convoy buddy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks