• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Parts Truck

cleb

I have a M135 parts truck. It pretty much has everything intact besides the winch, and air lines, gladhands, instrument panel, fiberglass top, exaust stack. The body is pretty rusted, it was at a marina. I would say the drivetrain is the most useful bit of it. It has a good engine, and transmission/transfer case, all still in the truck. I don't think it has a carb, if it does its in dire need of rebuilding. I can't get more pictures than the following link, I'm at college and the truck is at home. I bought the truck for parts for my M211, now sold. Truck is located in NW Washington, in the San Juan Islands. Will part out, or you can take the whole thing. PM me if interested.

http://mv.homelinux.com/M135/

Caleb

cleb

Update: I'm just about to finish the school year and head home. I can take more pictures if someone wants something specific (give me about a week). The plan is as soon as I get the SF-97 for my M35A2, and its on the road, the M135 will be cut up and hauled off for scrap. If I can find a buyer for any of the major parts, there is a slight chance I can bring whatever will fit in the M35 to Portland for the show in August. According to the odometer the truck has around 12k miles on it, transmission shifts well, its original, with no REB shift kit, etc. I know M135/M211 parts are becoming harder to find, and I don't want useable parts to go to waste. The neighbors want the truck gone, so I need to do something before the end of summer.

stephenfeldmeier

contact your local VFW's to see if they want it for a yard display, The VFW's in Wyoming always welcome donations like this. It beats scrapping them. Also while we are on this subject. if you have a parking problem for you vehicles, also contact your local VFW to see if they will let you keep your vehicle parked there for display purposes. but don't be surprised is they ask you for the use of the truck on Moral day and the 4th of july. They love it when they know they have a truck available for use when needed. My VFW offered to pay for the paint if I did this.

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks