• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Value

patr

I have a friend that bought an M135 a few years ago. Cab and doghouse in good shape, it ran when he got it, but one or more brakes are locked up. He bought 10 wheels with used tires for it, and has lost interest. It has no bed.

I could use the front springs for my M35A2, but don't know whether I want to cut up this truck. Anyone have opionins of what its worth, or what to do with it?

deuceman51

I don't know about value wise, in the condition you describe maybe $500. I bought a few for $310to $515 range about a year or so ago. It is more of a question of what is this truck worth to you? Have you always wanted an early deuce to restore and have or are you looking to make money? I absolutely love this series and I think they have a certain look to them that is unlike most MVs from the 50s. If you need springs or spare parts I have a lot of spare parts for the M135. Post a pic of it if you can. Good luck.

badgeboy16

I have to agree with deuceman. It depends what you want to do with it. I bought my two M211's from a guy on ebay that couldn't get rid of them. Both were no box, one runner W/W, one a rather "customized" town highway department truck (small block Chevy V8, manual trans, rear axle removed) and a pile of spare wheels and tires for $500. It cost more to truck the stuff home! But I have also seen a M135 sell locally for $1000, very complete truck but bad engine & missing tailgate.

They are great trucks. If it runs and is in decent condition I say find a box and have another toy to play with!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks