• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 Completed

Armada

Thanks guys!
Yeah Chuck, there were a couple small dings in the rear doors so I made them to look like bullet holes. They look real when you're following in a car... lol My dad kept pushing on them and couldn't figure out why the holes didn't go through...
Kenny, I sure would like to put 11x20's on it to get it closer to the tractor heigth, but it came with new 9x20's so until they wear out or I get free 11x20's, the 9's will stay. I'll have more pictures when hunting season rolls around.

alphadeltaromeo

Paul

That looks fantastic. You've done an excellent job with it...I'm rather envious. Can't wait to see the hunting/camping pics...what a blast that will be. Do you think you'll sleep in it or the tent? What other plans do you have for the inside or has that not been decided yet?

Andy