• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 2/2acr 82-84

krink762

Thanks , I have gotten some parts from both of them, great service, getting a stockpile of parts built up while I strip the body and get it ready for paint.

nattieleather

You might want to check you rear springs. It is my understanding that TOW jeeps had heaver springs in them and therefore when empty would ride higher and different. On m151A1 it was a concern because of the toe in caused by the heaver springs on the A-arms, on the A2 it may not be as bad, but still something to check out and replace if they are the M825 springs.

krink762

Thanks for the reminder it has crossed my mine, the rear wheels do turn in at the bottom a little with everything stripped of the truck, I see the overload spring and a reg spring for rear in the parts manual , shows a spacer top and bottom for the overload springs, so I will have to check it when it comes back from the painter and see what I have on the truck

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
A few more border Mutts, and one from Graf when an M60 threw track
Hey dude!

Was standing in about the same place as your first picture about 14 days ago. Post is closed, but I got in with the help of one of the guards. Did a lot of work for the army there as a contractor. Sad its closed. I was stationed in Bamberg 1973-1979 and 1980-1985. I was in C-3/7 ADA.

Take care and wish you a nice day!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks