• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 Civilian battery replacement

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a commercial battery replacement for the A2 - not worried about tie down fit just a relative same size. Make and number? Thanks

Al Harvey

I've got two Optima Red Tops in mine. They seem to maintain the most juice with it sitting over long periods. Just my 2cents

KansasBobcat

Just installed the exide AGM 51 Rs. A little short but hold downs work. You can bend the hold downs to be a better side to side to side fit. May modify a set of hold downs shorter for better fit. I am OCD! works ok ! No cells to check!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks