• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151a1

Michael D

Does it have a Data plate i should be on there, usually located to the left of the steering wheel on the dash.... Scott O&O
I have had this for 32 years. It had one some years ago. That's the problem as I can not find it now. I have misplaced or has been discarded. A dumb move on my part. I have a title with the id or vin which ever it is called. I have seen data plates for sale so I thought I would put one on it if I could find the info. I am retired now which has given me the time to get it up and running which it is now.

Michael D

Thank You for your help. I found the 2016 vin info thread which was closed but couldn't find the 2017 thread. Guess I'm a dummy. The info I have is vin on the title which is 2J8879 made in 1965 by Ford. Thanks again.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
'65 Ford sounds quite accurate. The 2J8879 VIN is also the Army registration number which is stenciled on the hood.

Michael D

Thanks for your reply. The only other info needed would be the contract number and delivery date. Would that info be available? I appreciate your help.

Carboarius

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is also a forum just for the M151/G838 series. http://g838.org/ you may want to check there if you haven't already, there are a few members on there who have that sort of information and could send it your way.

easy

Also looked for the 'vin info thread' through the google search - no joy for 2017(or 2016 for that matter) Which forum to look in please? Or maybe a link for those of us that are obviously challenged?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks