• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A2 and my USMC KLR250

Sarge

Nice rides!

ED, very nice pictures!
Ahhh....
Would you be interested in selling that KLR250?
Just asking.....
Road trip!
-Sarge

mutt_kahuna

M151 and KLR

Thanks Sarge...I have 2 "keepers"...one desert tan and the pictured one...I hope to have 2 more done soon...I have 3.5 orig USMC KLR's left....just about enough parts on hand to complete probably two..road trip!!..yea..I'd make steel soldier members a sweet deal....ED

superburban

How much would one of those KLRs go for? I finally got my wife to relent and grant me permission to buy a dirt bike. That was a major victory for me. She used to be a phlebotomist... er... she used to draw blood for a lot of the police departments in the Salt Lake area and Utah Highway Patrol. She got to witness the aftermath of quite a few motorcycle accidents up close and really personal. Yuck.

Anyway, how much would you want for one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks