• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M198 dolly

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know of a M198 dolly around? I have a 197 dolly but id like to step up to the 198. It has 5 ton wheels and 11.00's on it.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ken:
I think you would really like to get a hold of an M354 with duel axles and 1100 20 wheels and tires. I got the last four of them in the Army inventory shipped from Arizona to Fort Hood in 1990 because we were short tractors and headed to war. In order to move the trailers we pulled M 871 trailers with M932 cargo trucks they were really slow but allowed us to move in one hop.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be great. I've been looking at the M119 also. But i havent' been able to locate any dolly's at all.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks i'll give him a call to see if it's a 197 or a 198. They look the same untill you can see the lugnuts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks