• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1A1 Generator and TM Info

1Y875

What is the TM number for an M1A1 main generator that would show the exploded view and part numbers
I have tried to locate the unit number without any luck I think it is 650 amp made by Honeywell but I can't
confirm it.

Guyfang

Staff member
There are several Generators on the engine.

All TM's for the M1A1 are
DISTRIBUTlON STATEMENT C: Distribution authorized to U. S. Government agencies and their contractors
for administration or operational purposes only. This determination was made on 5 January 1989. Other
requests for this document will be referred to: Commander, U.S. Army Tank-Automotive Command,
ATTN: AMSTA-MBP, Warren, Ml. 48397-5000.

So if you are not in the military, of involved in the Department of Defense, I doubt you have a need to know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks