• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 air cleaner part needed

M215

Hello SS,
I'm in need of the large gasket / O-ring at the bottom of the M211 air cleaner housing. This is the gasket that the removable bottom pan seals against, the diameter is approx 8" across, unlike a O-ring it's profile is more flat or square.
Part #7410792

Checked with Memphis and Alfahaven, no luck.

Any of you guys want to check your parts trucks for one? I'll even buy the whole air cleaner assembly if it has a good gasket!

Thanks,
Karl

deuceman51

Not sure if I have one on hand or not. I will try to check this weekend. Otherwise maybe put some gasket material on the bottom in a nice bead, let it cure and then it should seal up like the gasket in question. I've done this before and it works well, especially since it isn't under pressure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks