• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m211

trimrod

Hey guys i am looking for the pipe that goes to the air cleaner from the carb . and the one from the oil fill to the cleaner .cant seem to find one no where .any body know where o if you have would greatly be wonderful. Thanks tim

M215

M211

Hello Tim,
Try Alfa Haven who is an advertiser here or Memphis Equipment. Before I was able to purchase an original air horn to cleaner hose I used 3"(?) flex duct used for truck heater ducting.

Good luck, Karl

deuceman51

I am a little confused? There is no pipe from the carb to the air cleaner. It is a duct/hose that is flexible? I'm trying to remember which other hose goes from the oil fill to the cleaner. I have tons of M211 parts so i'll check this out and if I have what you need, i'll let you know. If you need any other parts for your m211 send me a pm as i'm working on cleaning up my shop.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
NEED FLEXIBLE DUCT, HOSE!!!
I am a little confused? There is no pipe from the carb to the air cleaner. It is a duct/hose that is flexible? I'm trying to remember which other hose goes from the oil fill to the cleaner. I have tons of M211 parts so i'll check this out and if I have what you need, i'll let you know. If you need any other parts for your m211 send me a pm as i'm working on cleaning up my shop.

Duceman did you ever find out if you still had any of the air cleaner to carb duct left. I am needing one for my M135. Or does anyone know where else to get one??