• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m274 A2 transmission leak

Ray Collier

I have a transmission leak, the shaft seal in the bell housing is leaking 90 weight oil not motor oil, I need to pull the motor to gain access to the seal. Do any of the members have a ref number for the transmission seal.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No biggie! Welcome to the site. Let's see your Mule pics!

Ray Collier

Well I pulled the enging this morning and it it not the transmission shaft seal. The 90 weight is leaking from the axle seal on the right side.as you look at the bell housing. Well you would never know unless you remove the engine. So I have my work cut out for me today. I have to remove my support tube and about 10 nuts and it should pull off to where I can get to the seal. Loads of fun.:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks