• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M295/M750 Rear Pintle Capacity Question

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the M295 based trailers (M313, M750, etc) what is the towing capacity of the rear pintle hitch?

I suspect its a 5000 lb pintle, but haven't seen anything to support this.

I've consulted the TMs and have been unable to find this information.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have pulled a loaded M105 with mine....I don't think they were made to pull a tow dolly and another big trailer (as in a set of doubles).

I think they were designed to pull a genny trailer to power the equipment in the expando if there was no commerical or other genny power available.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have pulled a loaded M105 with mine....I don't think they were made to pull a tow dolly and another big trailer (as in a set of doubles).

I think they were designed to pull a genny trailer to power the equipment in the expando if there was no commerical or other genny power available.
Thats about what I figured.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks