• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M32K-4A Rough Terrain Weapons Trailer

tmuenster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to share some pics of my new M32K-4A flatbed trailer. This trailer was purchased from the GSA site and was at the Des Moines, Iowa Federal Surplus Center. The trailer was in unused condition and still had a much of the shipping materials attached such as the banding to stack trailers and wood dunnage for stacking trailers on top of one another for transport. I am impressed with the trailer’s construction and it should be a fun utility trailer to use locally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tmuenster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice! Now you need a tow tractor to go with it.
Thanks! We’ll see what the wife says about a tow tractor. I have a Kubota L3130 that would do a fair job towing but I think a military surplus trailer should have a mil surplus tractor to go with it. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks