• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 BOWS AND TOP

JEEPGUY

HELLO GUYS, I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT A SET OF BOWS GO FOR AND A CARGO TOP.

AND IT'D BE A BONUS IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE ONE FORSALE.

THANKS FOR ANY INFO GUYS

forklift

I Just bought a deuce yesterday(2/22) that came with a nearly perfect canvas cargo top and rear. I'm quite sure I don't want either. I am also thinking I don't want the troop seats either. I'm not doing much until I know what they are worth, but am interested in selling. I have the bows, but they are weathered and one is broken. I also live in michigan, so if you are interested, after I find out what they aare worth, we can probably arange something.

ida34

I think Armada was looking for troop seats if Jeepguy does not need them.

Forklift, were did you get you truck from?

Chuck

forklift

Hello chuck,
I got the truck in ortonville, MI. I don't know if you watch ebay, but it was on there about 1 1/2 months ago. didn't sell but I got ahold of the guy. His name is Bob. Wouldn't be suprised if you know him. I think he's part of the MVPA.
jake

buy the way, how would I get ahold of armada? And do you have any idea what this stuff might be worth. I've thought of Ebaying it, but if someone needs it and offers a fair price I'm game.

ida34

The troop seats are pretty hard to get shipping so ebay usually doesn't work on them to well. On can find them but the trick is finding them near you. I figured he would have chimed in by now. Look under members list for his name then open it. It should bring up his information and there should be a button to PM him. I will also PM him as I know he was looking for some a month or so ago.

I still have yet to join the Michigan MVPA but it is on my list to do. They plan some good events and I plan on attending all that I can. Maybe I can get it done tonight. If you got your truck to have a military truck and not for a work truck I urge you to check them out.

67Beast

Hey forklift, I would be interested in the rear canvas and end curtains. How much do you want for them? I'm down at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes, I could shoot up to Benzonia to pick it up and not have to worry about shipping it. All I need is just the canvas as I already have all the bows for my truck. Just let me know what you are thinking about for a price.

JEEPGUY

JEEPGUY said:
HELLO GUYS, I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT A SET OF BOWS GO FOR AND A CARGO TOP.

AND IT'D BE A BONUS IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE ONE FORSALE.

THANKS FOR ANY INFO GUYS
:D I'm still interested and will travel to pick up.

Thank ya much, Matt

forklift

hello dave,
Matt(jeepguy) said he wanted them first, so I would like to give him a fair shot, but if he doesn't want the, then I think we can do it. I asked him and am awaiting his response. I'll let you know ASAP.

Lee,
As I said, the bows are kind of ruff, and one is broken, but if your interested and I don't sell them with the top, let me know and I'll take some pictures to send to you.

thanks guys, jake

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck,
About shipping the troop seats. Just call DHL. THEY are trying to OUT DO Brown. I've got a fuel tank, a pair of air tanks and a lot of little bits and bobs coming from NY. They were even willing to ship the fuel tank, as long as it had be drained a month or so ago. Granted, they would have charged me Hazmat, but it was relatively cheap, under $20.

Having said that, my guy in NY found a company who is going to steam clean the tank before shipping it to me. I'm going to pay for it, because I was going to get it steam cleaned before I put it on my truck. This will give me a pair of 'saddle tanks', bumping up my ability to carry fuel up to 100 gallons. Then on long trips I will carry eleven german jerry cans for a total of 155 gallons, giving me a range of about 1500 miles without HAVING to look for fuel. I'm all about controlling where and from who I purchase fuel from.

Plus I saw the 100 gallon fuel tank Randy Barnes took off a big rig. He showed me the 'dent' in it. It was tiny. We discussed removing the filler neck, which is mounted about in the middle and weld up the hole. THEN we would cut the end off so we could mount an 'agitator' into the tank. I figure we will put it on a shaft of some kind, sticking up out of the end we cut off. That way, we can put this baby on it's end with some supports welded to one end and the other end will remove so we can clean the tank easily if needed and mount the agitator. Kind of like a giant ice cream maker.

We will then mount a small motor with a pulley on the agitator and the motor so it's an automated process. Pour in the fuel, measure the right amount of methanol and lye and dump that in. Flip a switch and let it mix for an hour or so. Then let it sit for a few days. Drain it out (glycerin first) and at that point we are going to decide about the next step.

That will be EITHER wash the biodiesel OR just add in used motor oil. Desert Rat and Kenny are coming up with a formula of how much used motor oil to add to biodiesel so it will have a better performance curve in our multi's.

67beast,
I MIGHT have a spare set of curtains. I purchased a new set over ebay for $55, which included s&h. Then the guy I bought my deuce from told me he found the missing curtains and I could have them if I came and got them. SO, once I do that, I would be happy to part with one set of them.

jim

73duece

I got a three piece camo cargo cover with the bows corners & fiberglass stakes from Wigington surplus for $400 . The phone# is 864-859-2692 .It was new in the box.

houdel

M35 Bows

My truck came with one bow, so if Jeepguy doesn't want them I'll take the bows off your hands. -- Lee

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks