• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Bracket

GeoffH

Hello again,

can someone tell me what the bracket that has two bolts on it which is behind the exhaust pipe on the passenger door is used for

Thanks

Geoff

77 AMG

Are you asking about a "bracket" that looks like a vertical piece of pipe, or a bracket that is "folded" over with "ears" at each end with holes through the "ears"(on both sides of the cab)? My truck has these still on it from the days of being "gas powered" with a much simpler and smaller mirror set-up. My truck ALSO has the first style bracket, as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks