• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 doing a little work

PWM

Hey guys I wanted to post some photos of my truck getting a light work out. Last week I took my truck to get about 6000 pounds of landscaping blocks, it was about 85 miles round trip. The truck drove great and rode so nice on the way home. Most of the time I haul with the truck it is on the gravel roads but this truck loves to get out and stretch her legs and make some noise/smoke. I love having the drop side bed, loading was easy with a fork lift. Un-loading was another story, the landing matts I bought work great for sliding the blocks down and loading my sons 4-wheeler. I think I need to start looking for a tractor.
Pete

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love these kinds of posts.........

And I love the scenery in the background, beautiful!!!

PWM

Thanks for the comments. I love to see photos of everyones vehicles and where they live. The “Taxi” is how I pay the bills, every time I back the deuce into the driveway I am real careful not to back over my car. Living in town of 900 people has some advantages, we have a pretty nice view for city folk. I attached a photo I took of the back yard the last time it snowed, I thought it was cool(no pun intended). Someday when I am rich I will buy some land out of town and build a house.
Pete

Attachments

No.2Diesel

RE: pics

Yes, working trucks are always cool to see [thumbzup]

Hey Freighttrain, There are plenty of CNC jobs (mostly mil & aerospace) up by me although vacant land is 500K per acre min. :wink: What type of machines have you run/programmed?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks