• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 history

Bainodu

Hello our VFW has an old deuce and a half from 1970. Is there a way, with information from the data plates to get the vehicles history? Like what units it belonged to etc? I know it sat in someone's yard for like 25yrs before we bought it. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

pitpawten

There are a couple of long threads here in the forearms that have that information by a member carnac, I think you could search the forums for your numbers or search for those threads and see what you find

Bainodu

Yes that is the serial number, it's a 1971 model. Unfortunately there is no unit information in the database. Only option is to lightly sand the bumpers for unit markings.
I appreciate the help thank you. This is the only other identifying marks I think. But yes we will try to sand down and find more. Is there anywhere in particular they would usually be found? Thanks again for the help
IMG_2300.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks